Jobs & Internship
MiKK welcomes trainees and interns.
- Participating in the advisory service
- Assisting the initiation of mediation and the placement of mediators
- Assisting the support of the network in Germany and worldwide
- Assisting the organization and support of events as well as office work
- Assisting with fundraising and donation acquisition
- Current tertiary education in a subject relevant to the job
- Versatility, flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Interest in the objectives of MiKK
Please email your applications to:
If you have any further queries, please contact us on 0049 (0)30 74 78 78 79.
CONTACT US FOR ADVICE ON YOUR SITUATION
GET ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS
FLYER IN MULTIPLE LANGUAGES
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.